When is a small applet designed with Ubuntu in mind that sits in the top panel and allows the user to run unattended tasks in the background, when certain conditions are met. Conditions are not limited to time and intervals, but also include checking results provided by other commands, session idle time and a number of session and system related events.
- Access Everything via GUI
- Trigger by Time, Command and Events
- Task History with Results
- Pause and Resume Scheduler
- Retain Configuration across Sessions
- Setup as Startup Application
- Dedicated Test Suite
For more information, please refer to the Documentation.
GraphicsFuel. Theme based on Compass by Eduardo Rubio (Excentris).